Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Season's Greetings

It's official. I am a season's greetings slacker. That's right. I have unabashedly exited the postal list off-ramp and merged onto the cyber on-ramp. Every Thanksgiving I start out with good intentions: to write personal Christmas notes, to craft individual cards. And then by the second week of December I have fallen hopelessly behind schedule. By the week of Christmas I'm so snowed under, a Troy-bilt Blower couldn't dig me out.

So I admit defeat, and I resort to emailing my holiday missives. Sigh...

And I've actually reached the age where I send those obnoxious pictures...not of my kids...not even of my grandkids...but of...well...my dog. I know it's insufferable, but...she's just so darn cute! Okay so we had to take the pictures fast and the hat only lasted as long as the chew stick did. But you've got to admit she's very photogenic.

So here in no particular order is a list of CoCo's Canine Christmas Carols:

 
"Up On The Woof Top"

"Happy Howlidays!"
                        
"Bark the Herald
       Angels Sing"
                      
"Fleas Navidad"   

"I Saw Mommy Lickin' Santa's Paws"  

and:   (drumroll please)

"I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without Chew"



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
CoCo Chanel
 



1 comment:

  1. A picture of CoCo is worth a thousand cards. Have a wonderful holiday and a happy, healthy New Year! Love, Gab.

    ReplyDelete