Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Kitchen Garden Novice Scraps Happy

So I read my horoscope today. (Yes I am a Scorpio, and no I have not eaten any of my children.) Check it out:


This is less a premonition than an observation as I've already had a project in progress. I have known for the past month that my boss has a birthday coming up on Friday. She and I have shared many challenges as of late. It seemed an appropriate time to do something special for her. 

I wrote a poem a couple years ago and placed it on this blog: The Kitchen Garden Novice Reflects.. The verse I'd penned looked to be just right for the occasion;  I scrapped a tag book for her.


So was it merely coincidence that my horoscope today spoke of handmade art?  I think not.  Sometimes the Universe just knows when you need a kick in the seat of the pants to finish what you've started.

No comments:

Post a Comment